Millionth Book Bash The Arrangement series by H.M. Ward has sold over one million copies!
The Arrangement is a serial series focusing on the relationship between Sean Ferro and Avery Stanz. To celebrate the Millionth Book Bash, author H.M. Ward is offering a $500 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway AND make sure to stop by for a Q&A with the author on Facebook and character questions to Sean and Avery on Twitter!
Events: From Nov. 6th-13th, the author would love to invite you to participate in the below events! Q&A with the H.M. Ward on Facebook!
- Pose a question to H.M. Ward on her wall - https://www.facebook.com/AuthorHMWard
YOU can ask questions to Sean and Avery on Twitter!
- Sean - @SeanFerro ; https://twitter.com/SeanFerro
- Avery - @AveryStanz; https://twitter.com/AveryStanz
Guest Posts by the author!
- Visit other blogs to see guest posts by the author and their answer to our fan question or their personal experience/thoughts/feelings about this series.
- Enter to win a $500 Amazon Gift Card from the author!
What is The Arrangement about?
FML is becoming Avery's motto. Just when she doesn't think things could get any worse, they do. When her car stalls out at a busy intersection and she gets out to check under the hood, a guy steals her car. Armed with a dress and a pair of Chucks, Avery runs after the thief. When a hot stranger offers to help, she can't say no. That's how Avery meets Sean Ferro, the totally sexy, totally damaged guy with more secrets than she has time for.
Avery doesn't have time for anything anymore. Her life falling apart and it's not just the car. It's everything, and it doesn't matter how tightly she tries to hold on, there's nothing left to hold on to. With the sudden death of her parents, it's only a matter of months until Avery's shot at college is gone, and she's living in a cardboard box. Other students have their families to rely on when things get bad. Avery has no one.
But there's one option, one incredibly sexy, morally devoid, option. If Avery takes a job as a call girl, one guy could save her. One client. One time. She just has to say yes.
Writing Serials vs. Novels
By H.M. Ward
Here are the main serial novella perks:
- They come out faster and the reader only has to wait 4 weeks instead of 4 months. Waiting 4 months for the next title from my favorite author sucks. Most of my fav authors put out 1 novel a year. I hate that. I want more. Now. Series like THE ARRANGEMENT offer that desire for new titles.
- Serials are less risky for the reader. If I like it, I keep reading and one book didn’t eat up a ton of time.
- They give the reader the option to read something new between novel releases.
- Serials are less daunting. If someone hands you a huge ass book, it can be intimidating. Novella length books don’t typically present that apprehension.
- They’re fast and fun. This kind of book is supposed to be fun, and not take a lot of effort, which is why lots of people love them.
THE ARRANGEMENT series was originally written for fans to have something to read between novels. Then it became a fan-driven series where the fans’ comments are actually affecting the story line. It’s become an organic story, and is way cooler than anything I dreamed up when I started.
About the Author
H.M. Ward is the #1 bestselling New Adult author in the world, having sold over 2 million books in 2013. This NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, and Amazon #1 bestselling writer’s series include: THE FERRO FAMILY: DAMAGED, THE ARRANGEMENT, and STRIPPED; as well as SCANDALOUS, TRYSTAN SCOTT, and SECRETS. Ward was recently featured in FORBES, the WALL STREET JOURNAL, and the WASHINGTON POST. You can interact with this bestselling author at: http://www.facebook.com/AuthorHMWard.
Don’t want to miss a release date:
Text AWESOMEBOOKS to 22828 and get an email reminder on release dates.