Beautiful Broken (University of Branton #2) by Nazarea Andrews
New Adult contemporary romance
Paperback/eBook, 273 pages
Published September 24th 2013 by A&A Literary
She's been broken by her past. He's been breaking for as long as he can remember.
Together, they can make each other whole--or destroy each other.
When his best friend asks for something, Dane rarely says no. But babysitting a newly sober Scout Grimes for three weeks isn't exactly a normal request. And with their history, it's a recipe for disaster. Not to mention, she's drop dead gorgeous and he can't touch her.
There are few people Scout trusts as much as Dane Guillot. He's always been her safe place, where nothing can hurt her. He's also been the only man she's never let herself want--screwing up their friendship isn't worth one amazing night together.
They have too much history, and too much personal baggage to ever work. But if they are willing to take a chance on love--it might be worth the risk.
1. Brownies—mmm, warm and gooey and straight from the oven, maybe with a little ice cream? There’s nothing better for comfort food.
2. Board Games—I dunno why—I like the rules and the way everyone gets a turn and there’s a clear goal. It makes me happy.
3. Tabloids—trashy tabloid mags? The ones that give you 80 different ways to make your man happy? Yeah—those are my guilty pleasure.
4. Nail polish—glittery and sparkly, and dark and sedate, and everything in between—I love it all.
5. Patterned Tights—especially in the fall and winter. I like torn tights and patterened tights. They’re warm and make me feel less naked all around.
6. Orange Juice—Just OJ. It’s delicious.
7. Presents—Who doesn’t like presents? I looooove them. Especially the kind that comes in little boxes and sparkle.
8. Family—There is very little more important to me than family. I lost sight of that for a while, but not anymore. I think that’s why Atti’s divorce was so hard to swallow.
9. Dane—He’s been my best friend, and brother when Atti was distracted and he’s been the guy I’ve always wanted. Even when I denied that, it was there.
About the author:
Nazarea Andrews is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. She loves chocolate and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, and overgrown dog.
One lucky winner will get a loaded MP3 player, 2 signed bookmarks, bookplates, and the first 25 pages of Beautiful Broken with editing marks and special extras from Nazarea.a Rafflecopter giveaway