Follow the tour
Hello everyone! Welcome to our stop on the Out of Line blog tour. For our tour stop we have author Jen McLaughlin's Top 10 list of favorite books. There is also a tour wide giveaway for everyone to enter.
Out of Line (Out Of Line #1) by Jen McLaughlin
New Adult contemporary romance
ebook, first, 250 pages
Published September 6th 2013 (first published September 1st 2013)
Desperate to break free…
I've spent my entire life under my father’s thumb, but now I'm finally free to make my own choices. When my roommate dragged me to my first college party, I met Finn Coram and my life turned inside out. He knows how to break the rules and is everything I never knew I wanted. A Marine by day and surfer by night, he pushes me away even as our attraction brings us closer. Now I am finally free to do whatever I want. I know what I want. I choose Finn.
Trying to play by the rules...
I always follow orders. My job, my life, depends on it. I thought this job would be easy, all the rules were made crystal clear, but when I met Carrie Wallington, everything got muddy. She's a rule I know I shouldn't break, but damn if I don’t inch closer to the breaking point each time I see her. I’m ready to step out of line. And even worse? I’m living a lie. They say the truth will set you free, but in my case…
The truth will cost me everything.
About the Author:
Jen McLaughlin writes steamy New Adult books for the young and young at heart. Her first release, Out of Line, is due out September 2013. She also writes Contemporary Romance under the pen name Diane Alberts. She is a multi-published, bestselling author and is represented by Louise Fury from the L. Perkins Agency. Since receiving her first contract offer under the pen name Diane Alberts, she has yet to stop writing.
Though she lives in the mountains, she really wishes she was surrounded by a hot, sunny beach with crystal clear water. She lives in Northeast Pennsylvania with her four kids, a husband, a schnauzer mutt, a cat, and a Senegal parrot. In the rare moments when she’s not writing, she can usually be found hunched over one knitting project or another. Her goal is too write so many well-crafted romance books that even a non-romance reader will know her name.
Top Ten Books
Today, I’m visiting to talk a little bit about my new release, Out Of Line, and also to share with all of you my top ten favorite books EVER. This is one of the hardest posts I have ever written, by the way! I almost always have a book in my hand at night, so over the years I’ve read a lot of books, of course. But I’m going to try to narrow this down for you all…
- Okay, this isn’t a book but a series. The original Montgomery boys by Jude Deveraux. I’m talking Velvet Promise, Highland Velvet, Velvet Song, and Velvet Angel. These were my very first romance books, and they’re still my favorites! If I had to pick a favorite…I’d go with Highland Velvet.
- Another series, but it would take up too many spots if I listed them all! The Mallory books by Johanna Lindsay. I love, love, love them all…but if I had to pick a favorite it would be the one with Amy and Warren.
- Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert. I’m a huge fan—and friend—of hers, and I just adore that book to pieces!
- Protecting What’s His by Tessa Bailey. Once again a friend of mine, but damn she makes me jealous with those dirty-talking heroes she writes. The girl’s got skills.
- Oh, the Bridgerton books by Julia Quinn. I literally devoured that series in the matter of a week, I think. I loved each and every one.
- I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the Harry Potter books by JK Rowling. I think my favorite of those was The Deathly Hallows.
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins, though if I had to pick a favorite I’d say Catching Fire. I loved them all, but that one hooked me even more than the first, I think.
- ANYTHING by Christina Dodd. Yes, anything.
- ANYTHING by Teresa Medeiros.
- The Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout. She’s a friend of mine, and I got hooked on her books. Those things are like Pringles—once you pop you can’t stop!
a Rafflecopter giveaway