The weekend is here! A time to rest and kick back. What better way to do that than with a book? We are today's stop on The Best Man blog tour hosted by Entranced Publishing. Romance author Ana Blaze has written a list for us and she also has a fantastic giveaway for everyone to enter.
The Best Man by Ana Blaze
Published April 29th 2013 by Entranced Publishing
Beth Chase is too busy planning perfect weddings to worry about the lack of action in her own love life. But if she was looking for a man, she wouldn’t be looking at Colin Pratt. Her boss swears that Best Man Colin is a quiet scholar and science fiction writer who couldn’t possibly cause a fuss at his own brother’s wedding. He’s clearly never met the man in question. Snarky, sexy and more than a little inebriated, Colin is the final obstacle between Beth and the last perfect wedding she needs to make partner. Of course, when she helps him into a taxi at the end of the night she has no idea that he’s only just begun to poke holes in her professional exterior. Colin might have the skills to seduce a romance professional, but can he convince her that he’s the best man to share her happy ever after?
Hi! Thank you so much for having me over. I’ve brought a list of quirky facts to help introduce myself and my romance novella, The Best Man.
10 Fun Facts about The Best Man
- The Best Man is my debut romance novella!
- Beth Chase, the heroine, is a professional wedding planner. I did not use a planner for my own wedding because I’m a bit of a control freak.
- Colin Pratt teaches British Literature at a university near his home in London. Yes, he does have a rather dreamy accent.
- Colin meets Beth at his brother’s wedding, where she is working and he is serving as the best man.
- He does not make a very good first impression.
- The entire story takes place in sunny Los Angeles, California. Colin, being rather pale, requires sunscreen.
- The naughty scenes made my hubby blush.
- Beth has a weakness for classic musicals, especially ones with Fred Astaire.
- Colin has a weakness for classic science fiction … and for Beth.
- Beth takes Colin to the La Brea Tar pits because they are my dear hubby’s favorite place in the L.A. area. We went there while on our honeymoon.
About the Author
Ana lives just outside Washington DC with her very supportive husband and three rather demanding cats. She loves the ocean, Indian food, IKEA, and cooking. Ana admits to watching too much television and she swears that someday she’s going to learn how to play the guitar resting on the bookshelf in her office.
Find out more here.
Mr. Right, a novella by Ana Blaze,
is FREE at Smashwords.
Blog Tour Giveaway (US only)
One lucky reader will win The Best Man ebook and a goodie pack to share with the best man or woman in their life. The pack contains candles, Godiva chocolate, Tuscan lavender soap, Sensual Massage Oil from The Body Shop and two lip treatments from The Body Shop. It will come packaged in a pretty photo box.a Rafflecopter giveaway